__ESCAPED_SOURCE_END_CLEAN_CSS__10 Questions before signing a new photocopier rent agreement | Bizpare
10 Questions before signing a new photocopier rent agreement
You should ask the following before signing a new photocopier rent:
- Before signing photocopier rental agreement you should ask yourself have I got 3 quotes to compare and ensure I get a great price?
- Did I ask about the terms and the projected costs?
- Have I seen the FULLY completed contract before you signing?
- Have I kept it for a few days, read over it and understood it before signing?
- Have I put a line through any blank boxes? (apart from boxes the rental company completes and serial number)
- Before you sign the contract have I made sure it has all the copier accessories/options you asked for all noted?
- Checked it says the machine is “NEW” (if it’s a tick box, cross out the other box to make sure!)?
- If there is a lease settlement, made sure the old photocopiers lease agreement details are completed on the paperwork or you have it in writing that they will settle the lease?
- Lastly but very important: Have you made copies of the signed contract before you send it back for your own records?
- Have you used the Bizpare® copier pricing comparison site to help you?
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.